Amazon provides a great advertising channel for those looking for their product to get noticed, no matter the company’s size and experience in selling. However, for it to work as intended, first, you should know how this channel works, the main types of advertising available, and your best options. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
What are Amazon PPC services types?
The platform provides several types of Amazon PPC services, like:
- Sponsored Products. They are advertisements of a single product that appear on product pages, on top of and throughout search results, and in recommended products.
- Sponsored Brands. This type of Amazon advertising service includes ads at the top of the Amazon search results page (even above sponsor products). Unlike the previous type, these ads consist of several products, the company’s name, logo, and a call to action. Just like the sponsored products, it is a keyword-driven ad that will be shown to the targeted audience.
- Sponsored Display. This category of Amazon PPC services contains advertisements targeted to specific customers who have visited product pages or taken certain actions on the site. They can be placed on the right side of search results, on the product page, and even in emails from Amazon.
- Sponsored Products Automatic Targeting. This advertising service allows Amazon to automatically select keywords and define which product pages to display ads on.
- Sponsored Products Manual Targeting. This feature allows merchants to choose keywords and product pages to show ads, increasing the number of leads if the target audience analysis is done properly.
- Sponsored Brands Video. This type of video creatives is shown on mobile devices to increase engagement with your product and brand. You can add targeted keywords and choose related product pages and categories where the ad will be shown.
- Amazon DSP (Amazon Demand-Side Platform). It is an advertising service that allows users to promote their products and brands on sites and applications outside of Amazon.
What is the most popular type of Amazon advertising service?
One of the most popular Amazon services that businesses can use to drive more sales and increase their visibility on the platform is Amazon Sponsored Products advertising.
As we’ve already mentioned, Amazon Sponsored Products is an advertising service powered by Amazon that allows merchants and manufacturers to increase the visibility of their products in Amazon search results. When a seller creates a Sponsored Products campaign, they select certain keywords that match their product, and Amazon shows their ads in search results for those keywords.
As for the budget, the seller pays only when the user clicks on his advertisement and goes to the product page. The cost per click is determined by keyword competition and the maximum bid a seller is willing to pay for each click. In this way, Amazon Sponsored Products management allows sellers to reach more potential buyers and increase sales of their products on Amazon.
Why use Livepage Amazon PPC management services?
Using Amazon PPC Services can help you enhance the performance of advertising campaigns and maximize ROI. But it only works if everything is set up correctly based on your product and business niche analysis. And it is exactly what the Livepage team is offering for our clients. Moreover, our Amazon product ads management provides the following benefits:
- Process automation. With our Amazon sponsored ads management, you can stop worrying about your advertising campaigns and focus on other important aspects of the business. We, in turn, fine-tune every process so that they will work automatically, bringing more promising leads and conversions.
- Budget control. Our Amazon PPC agency enables businesses to control their advertising budget and ensures they don’t spend more than necessary to achieve the desired goals. This helps you avoid unexpected expenses and improve your overall ROI.
- Keyword optimization. Amazon pay-per-click advertising management helps sellers optimize their keywords and other targeting options to attract more relevant buyers and increase conversions.
- Analytics and reporting. The expert Livepage team manages Amazon PPC and provides detailed analytics and reporting that help you understand which ad campaigns are performing best and which need improvement.
Benefit our Amazon PPC management services and enhance your ad’s performance, boost your ROI, and bring your business to the next level.