How does Google AdWords campaign management work?
As a widespread advertising platform for showing ads on Google’s search engine results pages, Google AdWords service is very multifunctional. You can target a specific audience (by age, gender, location, etc.), set up a budget yourself (there is no minimum), and receive transparent data on what is working and what should be improved.
Here are the continuous stages of how to set up and manage Google AdWords campaigns:
- Usually, AdWords campaign management starts with setting campaign goals. At this stage, it is recommended to specify the goals you want to achieve within the current advertising campaign and plan your budget.
- Afterward, it is reasonable to search for the keywords that your potential audience uses to find the type of products or services similar to yours in Google.
- Most certified Google Ads experts create ad groups. It means dividing ads into groups according to the keywords and relevant topics. This will help analyze current advertising campaigns and make timely changes if something doesn’t bring the desired results.
- It is time to make texts for your advertising campaign, so they will drive traffic to your website. Here you should include relevant keywords, create a short, to-the-point text, and add a catchy CTA.
- The last stage is dedicated to monitoring and optimization. It is really necessary to monitor your ad campaigns’ success. In such a way, you will always be able to improve it.
It is impossible to set up working and effective AdWords campaign management without knowledge of digital advertising, marketing strategies, and data analysis. And the only way to ensure all this expertise is by contacting certified Google Ads experts. This way, your advertising campaigns will work as intended and bring new leads, increase conversions, and boost your brand awareness.
How can Google Ads campaign managers help you save money?
Google AdWords account management company can help you optimize AdWords campaigns to achieve the best possible results. Moreover, they ensure these results will be achieved at the lowest possible cost.
Let’s look closer at how Google Ads campaign managers can save you money on ads:
- Targeting. By targeting the right keywords, your ads will be shown to people actively searching for your offer. This can increase your conversion rates and reduce your cost per click. Campaign managers also can research your product and target specific demographics, geographic locations, or devices. This can help you avoid wasting ad spend on people unlikely to convert.
- Textual content optimization. As a part of high-quality Google AdWords services, campaign managers will optimize and choose the best structure for your ad copies to encourage conversions and bring more promising leads.
- Monitoring and analysis. Be sure that your partners in advertising are always interested in identifying areas for improvement. With managed services for Google search advertising, your ad campaigns will be analyzed and improved with the newest practices to improve your ROI and decrease your overall ad spend.
So, there is no doubt that a provider of skilled Google Ads management services can set up AdWords campaigns of any complexity at the most affordable costs. We at Livepage provide Google AdWords management services and help you set up new or reconfigure existing Google Ads campaigns, so you can achieve your goals quickly.