How difficult is GA4 migration, and what steps are involved in the process?
The transition process is not overly complicated, but it includes several important steps:
- Performing a thorough audit of your Universal Analytics property.
- Creating a plan for your future GA4 account.
- Identifying the types of permissions.
- Taking note of all the important settings
- Choosing what events to migrate.
- Selecting and setting up specific metrics.
- Setting up e-commerce tracking.
- Make sure you integrate your GA4 account with other tools you use.
If you are unsure whether you can transition to Google Analytics 4, our team can always help you. We provide high-quality GA4 migration services, so it won’t sabotage your workflow and make the transition seamless.
Can I still use the same tracking codes and tags after migrating to GA4?
As GA4 uses another template tag and tracking code, your Universal Analytics account cannot be simply upgraded without changes. In this case, a separate GA4 property creation is the key.
Is it possible to use both Universal Analytics and GA4 simultaneously?
When migrating from Universal Analytics to GA4, many users wonder whether they can still use the previous system. The answer is yes, and you can achieve this by dual tagging. In this way, you can maintain Universal Analytics while still developing all the aspects of GA4.
What are the best practices for setting up events and conversions in GA4?
If you decide to migrate from UA to GA4, the most important moment is to ensure you properly configure all events set up for conversions. Creating a custom event for most website pages is a good idea. Our GA4 setup services can help you deal with any issues.